Weekly Dota leagues have been paused. I will bring back leagues for individual tournaments some time before TI8. Currently rewriting site/making improvements in scala.
Points are allocated in the following way:
- Ban 1 points
- Pick 3 points
- Win 6 points
- Loss -8 points
- 2nd Phase Pick/Ban/Win +1 point
- 3rd Phase Pick/Ban/Win +3 point
- (Picks and wins stack. A 3rd phase pick will win earn 15 points total!)
- (Win/Loss applies to picked heroes, but not banned heroes.)
- x0.5 for every missing hero (to prevent people abusing half-empty teams of best heroes)
- x2 points for Saturday and Sunday matches
Weekly Leagues roll-over at 6AM GMT Monday (1AM EST)
- Your Main team can consist of up to 5 dota heroes (you are not required to use all 5, but you incur a heavy percentage penalty for each missing hero).
- Your Reserve team also consists of up to 4 heroes, worth 40 credits. These earn 0 points whilst in your reserves. However they can be swapped into main team at any point.
- Your main team will always have a 50 credit limit. i.e. You must remove 20 credits worth of heroes from Main team, before promoting a reserve hero worth 20 credits.
- There is a 12 hour delay before your swaps go through. This prevents abuse of swapping as drafts/games occurring.
- If the week has already started you can still pick a team and earn points, however you will not be eligible for the main achievements and receive reduced XP.